db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: some comments on the 10.4 beta distribution
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 08:42:02 GMT
Kim Haase <Camilla.Haase@Sun.COM> writes:

> Good catches, Rick. Should there be a a JIRA issue for this? Or
> perhaps more than one? I think only the first two are specific to the
> docs. Also, which NOTICE are we talking about? The one in the code
> trunk seems to have been updated, and the one in the docs trunk
> doesn't have a copyright notice.

I'm wondering how much of this is covered by step 1 under
'Check-ins just before generating release artifacts' in the relase
instructions on the Wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease

I didn't do that for the beta, since it is listed as something you do
when creating the release candidate. But I guess those files might as well have
been updated right after cutting the branch... (and possibly updated
later).

--
dt