db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Junjie Peng" <pjj.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Is this a bug in the document "db-derby-10.3.2.1-bin\docs\html\getstart\rgslib46043-old.html"
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:31:49 GMT
    Hello, everyone.
    When I study the tutorial of "getstart" in
"db-derby-10.3.2.1-bin\docs\html\getstart\rgslib46043-old.html", I'm puzzled
by the paragraph below:
The Network Server library   Library Name Use derbyclient.jar Required to
start the Derby Network Server. The network client library   Library Name
Use derbyclient.jar Required to use the Derby network client driver.
As a freshman, I'm not sure whether the first "derbyclient.jar"  should be
replaced by "derbynet.jar", like this:
The Network Server library   Library Name Use derbynet.jar Required to start
the Derby Network Server. The network client library   Library Name Use
derbyclient.jar Required to use the Derby network client driver.

     The same thing exists in the file of
"E:\pjj\soc\db-derby-10.3.2.1-bin\docs\pdf\getstart\getstartderby.pdf".
     Please check it.
     Thank you!

     Junjie