db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] release candidate
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:45:12 GMT
Dyre, first of all, thanks for your hard work and patience with
multiple RCs. I did some basic testing for Table Functions and didn't
find anything major other than couple doc things. Based on my testing
so far, +1. Will continue testing until Friday evening. If I find
anything, I will follow it up on the list.

On 4/23/08, Dyre.Tjeldvoll@sun.com <Dyre.Tjeldvoll@sun.com> wrote:
> The polls have closed. By unanimous consent and 3 binding PMC
> votes, the release candidate has been approved as a
> proper release.
> Not a ringing endorsement, but approved nonetheless.
> (I will place the release artifacts in the mirror directory when
> I get the final version of the eclipse plugin).
> Here were the +1's (no other votes were cast):
> Henri van de Scheur
> Rick Hillegas (PMC)
> Ole Solberg
> Thomas Nielsen