db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Commit comment changes not showing up in Jira.....
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:56:10 GMT
Hi,

Yesterday, I used svn propedit to change commit comments for revision
356562. The changes that went in for revision 356562 were for
DERBY-573 but I accidentally referenced DERBY-572 in the original
commit comments. My comment changes through svn propedit to revision
356562 can be seen correctly at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=356562 but Jira for
some reason has not picked up these changes. Revision 356562 is still
associated with DERBY-572 (in Jir, if you click on Subversion Commits
tab, you will see all the revisions that had DERBY-572 in their commit
comments) with old commit comments.

Hope this is not confusing and some one can tell me why Jira is not is
sync with subversion.

thanks,
Mamta