db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.4.1.3 release candidate
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:44:42 GMT
On 4/23/08, Dyre.Tjeldvoll@sun.com <Dyre.Tjeldvoll@sun.com> wrote:
> Manjula Kutty <manjula.kutty@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Yes , I need to create the ui and doc plugins. It will be ready by tomorrow
> > morning
>
> OK, good :) Thanks, Manjula!
>
> Btw. only the ui-plugin and the core-plugin can be found at
> http://www.apache.org/dist/db/derby/db-derby-10.3.2.1/
>
> The doc-plugin doesn't appear to be there. Is that a mistake or is it
> intentional?

For some reason, the ui plugin.zip files have always included both the
doc and ui plugins; I don't know why.

Wen I was release manager for 10.3 I attempted to create the zip file
with a different name, I think I used 'derby-<version>-plugins.zip';
however, when the final 10.3.1 release was made it was thought better
to be consistent with previous releases.

Myrna