db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal for Review] The fix for DERBY-3347 is important enough for the Development Community to issue a recommendation the User Community to upgrade.
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:42:39 GMT
> exposing distributions which we think are too dangerous to use.

For what it's worth, I've been running 10.3 in production for 6 months
and have not (to my knowledge) hit this problem. Of course, I run
Linux, which may not have had this problem, but still, I think it's
worth noting that 10.3 has overall been a very good release for me at least.

thanks,

bryan

P.S. Andrew, thanks very much for volunteering to produce another 10.3
      release, I think this will be greatly appreciated by the community.