db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Proposal for Review] The fix for DERBY-3347 is important enough for the Development Community to issue a recommendation the User Community to upgrade.
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:33:03 GMT
Now that we have a release which contains the bugfix, should we remove
the 10.3 series of releases from the download page? I feel uncomfortable
exposing distributions which we think are too dangerous to use. At a
minimum, we should hedge the links with a "use at your own risk"
warning. Would we need to call a vote in order to deprecate these
releases or can any committer unilaterally make this decision?

Regards,
-Rick