db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Jira question
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:25:32 GMT
Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> What is the "FishEye" link on the JIRA issue supposed to do? I tried
> clicking on it for a few random Derby issues, but got "no commits found".
>
> Does anyone know what this link is supposed to do, and when I should
> be using it?

Hi Bryan,

It's a tool developed by Atlassian that provides information about a
repository. I haven't used it much, but for instance you get graphs of
branches/changes for individual (and maybe subsets of) files, change
logs, activity meters and other stuff.

I'm not sure it has been enabled for Derby, but maybe it could be if the
community requests it.
If you do a search, you should find several installations for various
open source projects.

regards,
--
Kristian