db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Please review my draft for the 10.4 release announcement
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:27:35 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:

I think it would be good to mention that 10.4.1.3 also has many
bugfixes, including the fix for DERBY-3347 which can cause
unrecoverable  database corruption.  All 10.3 users are encouraged to
upgrade to avoid potential corruption issues.

Alternately we could just send a separate mail to the user list about
DERBY-3347 after the announcement goes out, which could have more detail
about how to check tables after upgrade to ensure databases are not
corrupted.

Kathey