db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] 10.4.1.3 release candidate
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:35:35 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
> The polls have closed. By unanimous consent and 3 binding PMC
> votes, the 10.4.1.3 release candidate has been approved as a
> proper release.
>
> Not a ringing endorsement, but approved nonetheless.
> (I will place the release artifacts in the mirror directory when
> I get the final version of the eclipse plugin).

Sorry, I would have voted but I thought the vote was extended until
Friday. For what it's worth I did some compatibility testing, running
modified 10.3 tests  (10.3.2.1_test branch) against 10.4 with no errors
and did some basic JMX testing with Jconsole which seemed to go fine.  I
am having some trouble connecting with SSL programatically, but I
suspect user error. So a belated

+1

from me.

Kathey