db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Help ranking applications and last call for Mentors
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:37:00 GMT
It would great if some committers could help us rank Google SOC
applications.  We have a lot of qualified applicants and it is hard to
decide.  Also having more people ranking will help ensure a higher
cumulative score for our students, making it more likely that our
project will be selected.   You don't have to mentor to help rank
applications.

Also if anyone has been contemplating becoming a mentor or co-mentor
now is the time to step up.

Please just let me know if you are interested and I will send you the
information to get registered.  Wednesday is the deadline for ranking
applications and officially volunteering to mentor in the tool.

Kathey