db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE CANCELLED] 10.4.1.1 release candidate
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:36:49 GMT
>> I plan to do this as soon as the fix for DERBY-3347 has been merged to
>> the 10.4 branch, and then call for a vote on the new RC.

I'm not sure I understand why the availability of additional fixes
required the cancellation of the previous vote.

It seems to me that there are always additional fixes on the horizon.

I don't think we were voting on whether 10.4.1.1 was to be the
actual *release*; we were simply voting on whether it was an
acceptable release *candidate* for making available for advanced
users interested in helping us test the software prior to release.

thanks,

bryan