db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE CANCELLED] 10.4.1.1 release candidate
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:03:55 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
> I plan to do this as soon as the fix for DERBY-3347 has been merged to
> the 10.4 branch, and then call for a vote on the new RC.

It would be great also to see the alternate fix for DERBY-2892 go in and
then it will eliminate the necessity for the release note   and
incompatibilities in the 10.4 release.

Kristian said:

Committed to trunk with revsion 646255.
I plan to backport the fix to 10.4 when the last patch has been
committed, and also investigate the possibility of backporting to 10.3.
[ Show ยป <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2892> ]
Kristian Waagan
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=kristwaa> -
09/Apr/08 03:21 AM 'derby-2892-1b-alternative_fix_partial.diff' is
slightly changed from 1a; reordered keywords (abstract public -> public
abstract) and removed an added blank line. Committed to trunk with
revsion 646255. I plan to backport the fix to 10.4 when the last patch
has been committed, and also investigate the possibility of backporting
to 10.3.

I'm not sure of the timeframe.  I'd be happy to help in anyway I can.

Kathey