db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Svein Erik Reknes Løvland <svein...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Helping new people getting started.
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 10:49:00 GMT
Hi,

me and Henrik would like to help the new people if they have any
difficulties when starting working on Derby. We'll mainly be available
on IRC 8:00-14:00 GMT and try to answer any questions we're able to.
Perhaps we can find something that will make starting working on Derby
easier.

We don't have an in depth-understanding of the code, but have been
lurking for a while and believe we know where most information can be
found. We've build and run tests on both linux and windows with a
variety of jdk's.

Regards,
Svein Erik (sveinelo)
Henrik (Hebla)

PS.
To send messages directly to anyone on IRC you have to register your
nick on freenode.