db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre Tjeldvoll <Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.4 Jira filters available
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:10:08 GMT
Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:

> Or perhaps two different queries would be better? For improvement and
> wish, I think it makes sense to list all, since people who want to
> improve something on trunk only often skip the affects version or set it
> to the current trunk version. For bugs, the above query looks fine.

Probably. But I don't know how amenable the release note utility is to
taking more than one file as input. Since the input is in the form of an
xml-file, you can't just concatenate the results from two queries and
feed it to the release note generator. Maybe it would be possible to
merge the xml-files by hand, but I have not looked at the format so I
don't know how easy that would be...

Dyre