db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: Preparing to cut the 10.4 branch
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:54:44 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM writes:

>> They all seem like bug fixes that would need to be merged to the new branch
>> so unless I hear otherwise, I plan to cut the branch(es) from revision
>> 635183.
>> I plan to do this early on Monday (CET).

> The wiki page for how to bump the version number on trunk was a bit
> out-dated, but I think I got it to work. I'm currently running the tests
> to make sure. Will commit the version bump as soon as they have finished
> (if everything is ok).

r635555 | dyre | 2008-03-10 14:46:28 +0100 (Mon, 10 Mar 2008) | 2 lines

Bumping the minor version number on trunk. New version number is 10.5.

Those who follow the Wiki updates closely will have seen that my
understanding has changed throughout the day :(

describes my current understanding of the version bumping
process. Please comment if I have messed something up.

The update of the maint property on the 10.4 branch will hopefully
happen soon...

View raw message