db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Question about generating release notes
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:26:22 GMT
I have not yet looked through all 10.4 issues with a release note, but I
wanted to do a "dry-run" generation just to check that everything works.

I'm looking at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReleaseNoteProcess

where it says:

      Report - Generates two xml JIRA reports:

            fixedBugsList.xml - This is the list of issues addressed by the release

            releaseNotesList.xml - This is the list of issues bearing detailed releaseNotes.html
explanations.

Just how do I create those two xml files? Do I get them from a Jira
filter? Or do I need to create them by hand?

--
dt