db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest javadoc not on web-site
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 02:17:03 GMT
I've now fixed a permissions problem with the files on people.a.o and
updated the files again. The dev doc and javadoc should now be up to
date.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Daniel John Debrunner <djd@apache.org> wrote:

>  I think we need to move away from this model, having an individual
>  updating the Derby web-site in a manner that's impossible for other
>  community members to get involved to fix or improve it.
>
>  Having ones own setup and pointing to it from the Derby site (like the
>  Sun & IBM test runs) seems ok, on-site content seems not.

It doesn't bother me, personally, though I agree it is not ideal. If
someone who was maintaining the nightly build of the docs simply
stopped maintaining them and didn't respond on-list to prodding,
someone else could just pick it up and start pushing their build to
people.a.o.

>  The solaris zones sound like the best approach.

+1

andrew