db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can a Jira admin add Replication to the Derby open code bugs filter?
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 07:14:44 GMT
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Rick Hillegas
<Richard.Hillegas@sun.com> wrote:

>  I'd like to be useful here but I can't figure out how to make the
>  changes permanent--short of creating a new filter. I see extra editing
>  options on the filters which I created myself--but I don't see those
>  options on this filter even though I have administrator rights. I could
>  just be blind of course. However, maybe the filter creator, Andrew,
>  needs to get involved to make these changes permanent.

I'm the filter owner for that filer, so I guess only I can make
permanent changes? I've added JMX and Replication to the filter.

While it's probably best to create a new filter owned by, say, the
derby-dev JIRA user, that may break a lot of links out there to the
filter. I suppose with concerted effort we could move it over to a
functional id instead of a personal one.

cheers,
andrew