db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: some comments on the 10.4 beta distribution
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:06:36 GMT
Good catches, Rick. Should there be a a JIRA issue for this? Or perhaps
more than one? I think only the first two are specific to the docs.
Also, which NOTICE are we talking about? The one in the code trunk seems
to have been updated, and the one in the docs trunk doesn't have a
copyright notice.

Kim