db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Changes in nightly testsuites
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:53:53 GMT
As of today, I have implemented some changes in the testsuites to be run
in our daily testruns.

For jvm1.6:

   1. We no longer run all separate subsuites of derbyall
   2. Added following suites, which are not part of suitesAll:
          *

            org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest
            org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.JDBCDriversEmbeddedTest
            org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.JDBCDriversClientTest
            org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.JDBCDriversAllTest

So we will now run the following testsuites:

demoSuite
compatibility
derbyall
jdbcapiAutoLoad
jdbcapiJDBCDriversAll
jdbcapiJDBCDriversClient
jdbcapiJDBCDriversEmbedded
replicationSuite
suitesAll

For jvm1.4 and jvm1.5, no changes were made.

demosuite is still run as a separate suite, as a kind of a sanity check
without using much time.

Although replicationSuite now also is run as part of suitesAll, we keep
it as a separate suite to be run to help the developers working on this.

Thank you!

Henri