db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject some comments on the 10.4 beta distribution
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:38:37 GMT
I have downloaded the source distribution of the 10.4 beta and have a
couple comments. After unpacking this distribution, I was able to build
the docs and I was able to generate a release. The links from index.html
worked. So the structure of the beta looks good to me. The release notes
looked sketchy, but I've already sent mail about that. In addition, the
following looked odd:

o In the user guides, should "Copyright 2004-2007" be changed to
"Copyright 2004-2008"?

o The version number in the user documentation is 10.3, not 10.4

o In the JDBC3 public api, there's a spurious line just before the title
of the top-left frame. The line reads: 'Apache Derby 10.4 API
Documentation">'

o The NOTICE file says "Copyright 2004-2007". Should that be changed to
"Copyright 2004-2008"?

Thanks,
-Rick