db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Google summer of code-derby-testandfix
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:34:25 GMT
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> sorry I jumped the gun here. I missed the point that you are asking
> about GSoC. I am not up-to-speed on the selection process, I think
> Kathey is coordinating it.

Ranking starts tomorrow.  I see your application in the tool.   I and
the other mentors will score the applications, based on the application
merit as well as taking into consideration interaction with the
community thus far.  I see you have been working on DERBY-1400.  It
would be great if you could go ahead and finish up your work on that.

Kathey