db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject 10.4 Release Notes
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:14:58 GMT
Hi Dyre,

Where would I go to find the latest version of the 10.4 release notes?
The version bundled with the 10.4 beta seems to be sketchy. What's
checked into the 10.4 branch appears to be a preliminary version of the
10.3 release notes. In the past, we've done a bad job of giving the
release manager timely feedback on the release notes. The result has
been that the release manager has had to re-spin release candidates just
to correct the notes. I was hoping that we could give you timelier
feedback this time around.

My recommendation would be for you to check your latest version into the
10.4 branch. As people give you feedback this week, you can check in
improved versions. However, if you are publishing your interim version
someplace else, that can work too.

Thanks,
-Rick