db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.4 branch test results from dbtg.thresher.com - which are ready?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:47:59 GMT
Henri van de Scheur wrote:
> Thank you Mike pointing this out!
>
> Due to Eastern holidays, things have got some delays. But I will make
> both this report and fill out the platformresults on the wiki - probably
> tomorrow.
> But we thought it might be useful to the community to already post
> results as soon as we had them, not realizing the rest that had to be
> filled out, taking more time than planned. So sorry for this!
>
> Machines used for release-testing have been reallocated to nightly runs
> as from last Tuesday. Unfortunately the 10.4 branch was not tested
> yesterday, due to some svn-problems. For trunk this was just finished
> before testing started, except for runs on sparc. I hope this will be in
> place again today.
>
> So all links should be functioning, at least from the beginning of next
> week, and probably tomorrow.
>
> Once again: thanks for your attention!
>
> Henri

It is as expected, no apologies necessary -- I appreciate any info that
gets posted and already the info there has helped get a feel of the
state of the 10.4 line.

When you think everything should be working just let me know and I can
test it out.  I know sometimes things look good from the inside but
there are problems only visible from outside.

Work is progressing on getting ibm 10.4 results posted also, but
encountering non derby related issues and working through them.