db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.4 branch test results from dbtg.thresher.com - which are ready?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:42:14 GMT
Thank you Mike pointing this out!

Due to Eastern holidays, things have got some delays. But I will make
both this report and fill out the platformresults on the wiki - probably
tomorrow.
But we thought it might be useful to the community to already post
results as soon as we had them, not realizing the rest that had to be
filled out, taking more time than planned. So sorry for this!

Machines used for release-testing have been reallocated to nightly runs
as from last Tuesday. Unfortunately the 10.4 branch was not tested
yesterday, due to some svn-problems. For trunk this was just finished
before testing started, except for runs on sparc. I hope this will be in
place again today.

So all links should be functioning, at least from the beginning of next
week, and probably tomorrow.

Once again: thanks for your attention!

Henri