db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Testing
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:41:30 GMT
>> Just a friendly reminder from your RM saying that Wiki pages for test
>> results have been created:
>>
> Dyre, might it be good to send a mail to the user list encouraging them
> to try 10.4 beta with their existing applications and test drive new
> features?

And should we also start to make the new release more
visible on the primary web sites? For example:
  - in the "News" section of http://db.apache.org/derby/
  - In its own section on http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
  - in the Latest Release section on http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/

It's important to be clear about the difference between the
well-tested and stable 10.3 release, and the just-emerging 10.4 release,
of course, but still it seems like we could be somewhat more active
about making the 10.4 release more visible and easier to find.

thanks,

bryan