db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mayuresh Nirhali <Mayuresh.Nirh...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: IJ always returns 0 with sql script as argument
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:04:51 GMT
Rick,

Honestly, I assumed that this should be the behavior. I did not look for
any description in the docs. I looked through the code after writing to
the group and figured the same thing as you mention. The errors observed
when the script is run do not imply a different exit status.

Basically, I am working with some shell scripts that invoke IJ with sql
schema scripts and the shell scripts got me confused when I saw that the
return status is not a non-zero number on error. any workaround here ?

Mayuresh