db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject some advice on debugging a hang in "ant junitreport"
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:26:18 GMT
I am getting a test hang pretty consistently while trying to run "ant
junitreport".  I am pretty sure it is in some test in the main lang
_Suite test, but that xml output file is 0 length in the report
directory.  Is there somewhere to look, or some other option to run
to be able to see what tests have executed while they are executing, and
such that the info will be there if I have to kill the run because it
is hanging forever (or at least all weekend the last time I tried it).

/mikem