db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Saunders <c.saunders...@gmail.com>
Subject Summer of Code 2008 - A few Questions
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 04:16:18 GMT
Hello,
          I am interested in getting involved with the summer of code
but would like to ask a few questions.
I am going to be going to classes this summer semester but would still
like to contribute to the derby project.  I saw that some of the dev
would include rewriting tests for JUnit as well as fixing some bugs and
I feel that this could be a neat thing to work on.  Would this be
sufficient enough to be eligible as a candidate?
If anyone would like to talk about it in IRC if they could give me a
time, I could try to be in there for then.  I am in the Easter Time
zone; just in case that helps.
Thank you,
Chris