db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Impending release branch cut; how to mask unifinished roles feature
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:50:31 GMT
Hi Frank,

Thanks for wanting to test-drive this feature. The Roles work has been
postponed to the next feature release. The DerbyTenFourRelease wiki page
says that the Roles work is postponed, but that indication is easy to
miss because it's in the far right column of the table of features.

Hope this helps,
-Rick