db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre Tjeldvoll <Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Question about generating release notes
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:47:42 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:

>> Just how do I create those two xml files? Do I get them from a Jira
>> filter? Or do I need to create them by hand?
>
> So I figured out that the release notes generator expects the type of
> xml file you can get from a Jira filter, so I expect that's what I
> should do.

Just as a FYI for future RMs: To get this XML file you need to do a Jira
search (or use a predefined filter). In the row of links above the
search results there is one called 'XML'. But at least in Firefox you
cannot press this link directly as that will take you to the RSS feed
subscription page. Rather you need to right-click and choose 'Save link as'.

I plan to include this information on the Wiki.

Dyre