db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Øystein Grøvlen <Oystein.Grov...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Not able to get in-place compression to release space to file system
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:57:55 GMT
Mike Matrigali wrote:
> Is the data such that you can post the database?  If so does the db
> zip to a managable size?

Yes to both.  I accidentally deleted the database, but I had zipped a
previous version of the database that I think will reproduce the
problem.  However, it was created before feature freeze so I am not
currently able to access it with the trunk version.  I will figure out
how to get around that, make a jira, and upload the database.

> Have your recent attempts at in-place compress been single user?

Yes.

> What version are you using?

Trunk, but before version was bumped to 10.5.

--
Øystein