db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 635013 - Sun DBTG
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:39:45 GMT
On most platforms suitesAll was hanging and causing the machines to get
in a state not able to run the next testbatches. This is now being
investigated and we hope to be able to start a daily tests tonight with
better results. So sorry for the inconvenience!
Especially when such things happen tin a weekend, it has a much bigger
impact.

Henri

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway