db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "ant javadoc" on trunk?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 16:34:16 GMT
John Embretsen wrote:

> I see that some of the javadoc targets in build.xml include:
>
> additionalparam="-J-mx320M"
>
> The javadoc build works for me when I add this to the "testing-javadoc"
> target as well. A quick look with JConsole indicates that the
> testing-javadoc JVM needs about 86 MB of heap space (on many systems the
> default is 64 MB).

When I added:

   additionalparam="-J-mx320M"

to the "testing-javadoc" target things ran as they should for me, as
well.  Thanks for the help, John!

I assume it's okay for this change to be checked into the codeline, so I
plan to commit it shortly.  If for some reason such a change causes any
issues, the commit can be of course be reverted.

Thanks again,
Army