db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "ant javadoc" on trunk?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 00:51:17 GMT
Narayanan wrote:
>> I just let it stay and went to make my cup of coffee and on returning
>> I found this (about half an hour I guess)
>>
>> [javadoc] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

[snip]

> It just keeps going, I am continuously getting

Okay, that corresponds to what I see on one of my test machines, as
well.  So this does not appear to be a problem with me
specifically...(whew).

Thank you very much for taking the time to verify!  I'll wait a short
while to see if anyone on the list points out something that might
resolve this; if not, I guess I'll file a Jira for it...

Army