db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject [Fwd: GSoC projects]
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 22:56:11 GMT
It is Google Summer of Code time again.  We only have until March 12 to
submit projects,
so please update the Wiki page with your project if you would like to
mentor.  I added
the derby-testandfix project again this year.  Please add yourself as a
mentor if you would
like to participate in this project.  It was lots of fun and we had
productive students last year
in our ongoing battle of bug fixing and test conversions.

I hope also that some of the students lurking and working on the list
will participate.
See http://code.google.com/soc/2008 for application details and
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008 for the list of Apache
projects as
they appear.  Don't be shy about suggesting a project on the list if you
don't see
something you like there.  Perhaps a mentor will step forward.

Kathey