db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "A B (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Created: (DERBY-3522) java.lang.ArrayStoreException thrown when running lang/autoincrement.sql on 10.1 branch.
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:44:46 GMT
java.lang.ArrayStoreException thrown when running lang/autoincrement.sql on 10.1 branch.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 Key: DERBY-3522
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3522
             Project: Derby
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: Regression Test Failure, SQL
    Affects Versions: 10.1.3.2
            Reporter: A B
            Priority: Minor


When running derbyall on a 10.1 codeline at svn # 634899 with ibm15, I saw the following failure
in lang/autoincrement.sql:

ij> -- multi-values insert, return value of the function should not change, same as DB2
values IDENTITY_VAL_LOCAL();
1                              
-------------------------------
2                              
ij> select * from t1;
C1         |C2         
-----------------------
1          |8          
2          |1          
3          |8          
4          |9          
ij> insert into t1(c2) select c1 from t1;
java.lang.ArrayStoreException
	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BaseActivation.setCurrentRow(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.NoPutResultSetImpl.setCurrentRow(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.normalInsertCore(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.tools.ij.ij.executeImmediate(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.tools.ij.utilMain.doCatch(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.tools.ij.utilMain.go(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.tools.ij.Main.go(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.tools.ij.Main.mainCore(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.tools.ij.Main14.main(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.tools.ij.main(Unknown Source)

I ran the test several times by hand with ibm15 and was unable to reproduce the error (neither
with sane nor insane jars).  I also ran with ibm142 but could not reproduce it there, either.
 So it appears to have been a fluke of some sort--but since it did occur once, I'm filing
this Jira for tracking...

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message