db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Suran Jayathilaka <suran...@gmail.com>
Subject Test & Fix Derby For GSoC
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:35:17 GMT

I am a student from Sri Lanka following a course in M.Sc. in Computer
Science from the University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka. I
intend to take part in Google Summer Of Code this year.

I would like to undertake the project entitled "Convert Derby tests to
JUnit and fix Derby bugs" in the Apache GSoC 2008 ideas page. I believe
I can contribute to the Apache Derby project via this avenue. I am
confident that my experience with Java, JUnit and relational databases
will aid me to complete this endeavor successfully.

My goal will be to contribute towards both converting Derby tests to
JUnit and fixing as many bugs as possible.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with some feedback on this.

Thank You!

Suran Jayathilaka!

View raw message