db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: failures in org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.LangScripts
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:16:31 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM writes:

> Øystein Grøvlen <Oystein.Grovlen@Sun.COM> writes:
>
>> Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
>>> LangScripts runs ok for me now, but
>>>
>>> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/Limited/index.html
>>>
>>> seems to show 6 errors in derbyall, that started to appear after my
>>> checkin. But I can't see which tests are failing when I press the link,
>>> so I'll just start a derbyall and see for myself.
>>>

>> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/testlog/SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386/632202-derbyall_diff.txt
>
> Thanks! This shows that the 6 tests failing are
>
> lang/predicatePushdown.sql (which has been failing for a while)
> lang/LOBDB2compatibility.sql (needs master update)
> lang/datetime.sql            (needs master update)
> lang/db2Compatibility.sql    (needs master update)
> lang/inbetween.sql           (needs master update)
>
> But
>
> store/TransactionTable.sql
>
> has also started to fail with
>
> *** Start: TransactionTable jdk1.6.0_04 2008-02-29 11:24:23 ***
> 242a243
>> NULL |SystemTransaction             |IDLE    |readonly    |NULL

> And I don't see how that can be related to DERBY-3375...

It seems like this failure shows up fairly consistently after

r632059 | djd | 2008-02-28 18:10:55 +0100 (Thu, 28 Feb 2008) | 1 line

DERBY-3466 Add a system identifier to the ObjectName of MBeans
registered by Derby to allow disambiguating Derby's MBeans when multiple
systems are loaded through different class loaders.

was checked in. But it appears to be somewhat intermittent since it
did not fail in

http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/testlog/SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386/632140-derbyall_diff.txt

--
dt