db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: failures in org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.LangScripts
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:23:02 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM writes:

>> Øystein Grøvlen <Oystein.Grovlen@Sun.COM> writes:

>>> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/testlog/SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386/632202-derbyall_diff.txt
>>
>> Thanks! This shows that the 6 tests failing are
>>
>> lang/predicatePushdown.sql (which has been failing for a while)

This seem to have been caused by

Changes from 631768/631929 to 631932:
r631930 | kahatlen | 2008-02-28 12:15:24 +0100 (Thu, 28 Feb 2008) | 4 lines

DERBY-2911: Implement a buffer manager using java.util.concurrent classes

Enabled the new buffer manager for JDK 1.5 and higher.

U    java/engine/org/apache/derby/modules.properties
Updated to revision 631932.

Knut is in Sweden to participate in

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasaloppet

so he will not be able to address this until early next week.

--
dt