db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: failures in org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.LangScripts
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:14:12 GMT
Anurag shekhar <Anurag.Shekhar@Sun.COM> writes:

> I am seeing some failures in LangScripts tests in my fresh workspace.
> Is some one else also experiencing failures ?

Mea culpa :( I think this is caused by my checkin for DERBY-3375
(r632032). I forgot that the last change to that patch actually modified
an English error message, and so could affect canon-based tests...

Sorry about that. I think I only need to update the master files...

I hope this has not caused too much trouble for you (or anyone else).

--
dt