db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: failures in org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.LangScripts
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:33:20 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM writes:

> Anurag shekhar <Anurag.Shekhar@Sun.COM> writes:
>
>> I am seeing some failures in LangScripts tests in my fresh workspace.
>> Is some one else also experiencing failures ?
>
> Mea culpa :( I think this is caused by my checkin for DERBY-3375
> (r632032). I forgot that the last change to that patch actually modified
> an English error message, and so could affect canon-based tests...
>
> Sorry about that. I think I only need to update the master files...
>
> I hope this has not caused too much trouble for you (or anyone else).

It would appear that Kathey has fixed this with DERBY-3480 (r632173).

Thanks Kathey! :)

LangScripts runs ok for me now, but

http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/Limited/index.html

seems to show 6 errors in derbyall, that started to appear after my
checkin. But I can't see which tests are failing when I press the link,
so I'll just start a derbyall and see for myself.

--
dt