db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: 10.4 Feature Freeze
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:51:07 GMT
Jørgen Løland <Jorgen.Loland@Sun.COM> writes:

> Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
>> Replication              On track
> The 10.4 replication functionality is done, but I would be a lot more
> confident in this new functionality if we had the time to add a lot of
> tests. I would prefer that we move code-freeze to end of next week to
> add tests, but I'll leave that decision to you.

I don't have a problem with this myself, but I would like to know what
the community thinks before making a decision.


View raw message