db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: failures in org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.LangScripts
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:33:54 GMT
Øystein Grøvlen <Oystein.Grovlen@Sun.COM> writes:

> Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
>> LangScripts runs ok for me now, but
>>
>> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/Limited/index.html
>>
>> seems to show 6 errors in derbyall, that started to appear after my
>> checkin. But I can't see which tests are failing when I press the link,
>> so I'll just start a derbyall and see for myself.
>>

> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk15/jvm1.5/testing/testlog/SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386/632202-derbyall_diff.txt

Thanks! This shows that the 6 tests failing are

lang/predicatePushdown.sql (which has been failing for a while)
lang/LOBDB2compatibility.sql (needs master update)
lang/datetime.sql            (needs master update)
lang/db2Compatibility.sql    (needs master update)
lang/inbetween.sql           (needs master update)

But

store/TransactionTable.sql

has also started to fail with

*** Start: TransactionTable jdk1.6.0_04 2008-02-29 11:24:23 ***
242a243
> NULL |SystemTransaction             |IDLE    |readonly    |NULL

And I don't see how that can be related to DERBY-3375...

--
dt