db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Patch available checkbox on the attach file page?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 12:21:51 GMT
Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waagan@Sun.COM> writes:

> Hello,
> I have some questions regarding implementing the proposed change. Only
> positive feedback has been given so far, and I plan to move forward with
> it.
>  1) Do we need a vote for this?
>  2) Would any of those with Jira super-powers volunteer to have a look
>     at implementing the change?

Don't think we need a vote. At least, I can't remember that we have
voted over checkbox placement in JIRA before. I'd say someone with super
powers should just go ahead and make the change.

>     The little research I have done indicates it can be made simply by
>     clicking in the right places in the Jira web administration GUI.
>     It's hard to give exact instructions, as I do not have administrator
>     access to a Jira installation, but I should be able to give some
>     hints.
> A bit on the side (feel free to change the subject when replying):
>  3) When looking around in Jira, I noticed we have a PMC role. As far as
>     I can tell, it is not up-to-date. Should it be?
>  4) http://db.apache.org/whoweare.html is not updated either.
>     Who can update the page, and where are the source(s) located?

The source can be checked out from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/site. All PMC members have
permission to update it, perhaps also committers.

Knut Anders

View raw message