db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r627673 - /db/derby/code/trunk/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/LangProcedureTest.java
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:24:04 GMT
Dan, you must have read my mind about dynamic resultset in my test
case. I didn't on purpose add anything for that resultset because I am
getting ready to file a jira entry for dynamic resultset and rollback
inside java procedure. A rollback inside proc in 10.1 returns a closed
dynamic resultset but the same thing in trunk returns a null object
for dynamic resultset. I think I am very close to finding what commit
caused this behavior. I need little more time to confirm that and then
file a jira entry which will modify the test I have added

Mamta
> mamta@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: mamta
> > Date: Wed Feb 13 22:24:50 2008
> > New Revision: 627673

> > Log:
> > DERBY-3304 and DERBY-3414
> > +            s
> > +            .execute("create procedure procWithRollback(p1 int) parameter style
JAVA READS SQL DATA dynamic result sets 1 language java external name 'org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.LangProcedureTest.rollbackInsideProc'");