db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r618788 - in /db/derby/code/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/impl/sql: conn/GenericLanguageConnectionContext.java execute/BaseActivation.java
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 05:59:20 GMT
Actually, in the jira entry, DERBY-3304, I posted following comment
which is related to your question
************************************Comment copied from DERBY-3304************
As part of my committing the changes for this jira entry, I copied
some of the cleanup work(as shown below) from BaseActivation.reset
into new code in GenericLanguageConnectionContext.resetActivations
a.clearHeapConglomerateController();
if (!a.isSingleExecution())
a.clearWarnings();

This code was always getting executed at the time of commit before my
commit and because of that, I decided to copy it in
GenericLanguageConnectionContext.resetActivations If anyone has any
comments on this, please let me know.
************************************End of comment copied from DERBY-3304******

I probably should have put this info in the commit comment. I will go
ahead and edit the commit comment.

thanks,
Mamta