db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Sun stress.multi failures. Are they really DERBY-1750?
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:36:09 GMT
The latest regression test failures analysis for the sun reports show
DERBY-1750
for the stress.multi failures.
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.6/FailReports/632391_bySig.html

I am wondering  if it is really  DERBY-1750 or
perhaps is a NullPointerException in the derby.log (DERBY-3362?).

The reason I ask is I saw two instances of this on Windows XP IBM 1.5
with the regular stress.multi run and on Linux  IBM 1.6 with the
encryption stress.multi run.  I am wondering if something changed
recently to make DERBY-3362 show up in the stress.multi runs.

Thanks

Kathey