db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Vemund Ostgaard <Vemund.Ostga...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Using EMMA for codecoverage analysis
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:30:38 GMT
I got suites.All to run with EMMA, but I had to add 7-8 lines to
derby_tests.policy and modify a couple of tests before it ran cleanly.

I think it would be good if this worked without editing the source, so
I'll make a Jira and upload a patch with these changes.

I'm thinking about adding some ant tasks for instrumenting classes/jars
and running the junit-tests with EMMA, making it easier to do this.

Vemund